Advanced 3D Printing
June 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This course will cover
- Modifying STL files
- Deep dive into Cura settings i.e cooling, travel times, retraction distances, non standard fill patterns etc…
- Using support structures
- Advanced material usage i.e. Carbon Impregnated Nylon, ABS
- Dealing with challenging geometries
- Dual extruder utilization and strategies
- Please visit https://technocopia.org/directions for more information about getting to and parking around Technocopia.
- For this course, students are required to have already successfully completed Tool Training: 3D Printers and Workflow at Technocopia or received equivalent certification.
- If you would like to take this class but are not available at the listed times, this class may also be scheduled separately by contacting the instructor at email@example.com.
- Review our class cancellations and refund policies here: http://technocopia.org/class-policies
About This Instructor
Neil Rosenberg is a retired engineer/manager/educator/mentor with hands-on experience in many aspects of design and fabrication. The author of “Designing 3D Printers: Essential Knowledge” (available on Amazon), Neil has a knack for making complex topics understandable by a wide audience. His career spans many industries, and he derives joy in helping others create and achieve.