Tool Training: Media Blasting (“Sand-Blasting” Cabinet)
June 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This course will cover
- Safety precautions
- Material preparation
- Media types and selection
- Changing media (collection and loading)
- Air compressor operation
- Dust collection operation and maintenance
- Nozzle inspection and use
- Shop protocols and policies
- Please visit https://technocopia.org/directions for more information about getting to and parking around Technocopia.
- If you would like to take this class but are not available at the listed times, this class may also be scheduled separately by contacting the instructor at email@example.com.
- Successful completion of this course will result in certification of Technocopia members for independent use of the tools directly covered in the course. Non-members who complete this course will be eligible to participate in future project-based classes which require these tools.
- This class is only available to students ages 18 or over.
- Review our class cancellations and refund policies here: http://technocopia.org/class-policies
About This Instructor
Joe Bieniecki is a retired logistics and warehousing operations manager. Joe has been an active member of Technocopia since 2017. His family operated an industrial metal finishing company for over 60 years and Joe has continued to use the tools of that trade in his personal hobbies for over 30 years.